Volunteer at Casa de Belen and have a positive impact on the lives of the 100 people we serve each year!
- Volunteers play an important role in the success of Casa de Belen and in the lives of the youth we serve. Every moment a volunteer spends at Casa de Belen makes a difference in a young person’s life.
- Volunteers serve as adult role models for our youth and demonstrate their belief in our youth and their faith in their ability to succeed. They show our youth they matter to the world.
- Volunteers help our youth learn new skills, make new friends, develop new interests and enjoy the rewards of helping others.
- Volunteers support Casa de Belen staff in offering additional activities and higher quality services.
- Volunteers serve as liaisons to the community, explaining the reasons youth are living on the streets, and what our programs need to continue to be successful in meeting their needs and helping them exit street life.
Volunteer Opportunities – Contact our office at 541-677-0073 for specifics!
- Become a Mentor
- Serve as a Receptionist
- Monitor in our Teen Center
- Provide Childcare for our “Littles” during their parents’ appointments, Casa de Belen meetings, during activities, and other times
- Redecorate a Resident Room
- Teach Music Lessons
- Teach Arts/Crafts Activities
- Help with on-going maintenance of the facility and the grounds
- Cook a Meal
- Provide Transportation
- Chaperone Events and Activities
- Join our Fundraising Efforts or Volunteer at one of our Fundraising Events
- Help with Grant Writing
Casa de Belen relies on the kindness and generosity of the community to fulfill our mission. We exist because of the support of our neighbors and are excited to welcome diverse talents, strengths and insights to the table. If you don’t see a volunteer position that fulfills your passions, please email us and tell us more about your interests in getting involved.