Volunteer at Casa de Belen and have a positive impact on the lives of the 75-100 teens who are homeless in Roseburg.
Play an important role in the success of Casa de Belen. Every moment a volunteer spends at Casa de Belen makes a difference in a young person’s life. Volunteers serve as adult role models to the youth and join staff in developing safe, trusting adult relationships, demonstrating they believe in these youth and have faith in their ability to succeed.
Each volunteer is also a liaison to the community, explaining the reasons youth are living on the streets, and what our programs need to continue to be successful in meeting their needs and helping them exit street life.
- Support Casa de Belen staff in offering additional activities and higher quality services
- Be an adult role model to the youth, joining with the staff in developing safe, trusting adult relationships, demonstrating faith in the youths’ ability to succeed.
- Have the opportunity to learn new skills, make new friends, develop new interests and enjoy the rewards of helping others.
Volunteer Opportunities – Contact the office for specifics
- Join in fundraising efforts
- Help with on-going maintenance of the facility and the grounds
- Help with grant-writing
- Help with landscaping and patio furniture.
- Volunteer time cleaning, during weekdays
- Engage youth through conversation and activities, art projects, games, or field trips; chaperone activities
- Night supervision person – 6:00 PM to 10:PM
- Weekend volunteers
Contact us today to find out how you or your organization can help us to help
homeless youth reach their fullest potential and exit street life.